Ensuring that your logo or brand name is registered will help protect it from exploitation by your rivals looking to capitalise on the success of your business. Our expert IP lawyers will talk you through your logo and brand name to discuss whether or not it is appropriate to be registered, and if not, how to amend it to make sure the application will be successful.
The following work is included in this package:
1. Check the Trademark register to ensure there are no conflicting marks
2. Check to see if there are any other relevant classes that your trademark(s) should be registered in
3. Provide you with a basic report as to whether we think the application will be successful
4. Draft the application to the Intellectual Property Office
5. Submit the application to the Intellectual Property Office
6. Excludes objections and challenges